Choose 5 art activities from the list below to create your own art box to explore. Art Boxes include materials and instructions for each individual project.
- Stamps & Stickers – Create your own stamps using foam to make personalized stickers & magnets.
- Tassels & Poms – Everything you’ll need to make a variety of colourful tassels & pom poms.
- Animal House – Using wood, cardboard and a small wood box, create a designer home for a miniature animal.
- Metal Mobile – Paint or push into soft metal to create your unique hanging mobile.
- Modern Plant Painting – Learn to paint a stylized plant on a wood panel using liquid paint.
- Clay Landscape – Create a layered relief landscape using modelling clay.
- Banner Banter – Make a personalized felt banner with hanging dowel.
- Polystyrene Printmaking – Explore basic printing techniques to print on tags and a cloth pouch.
- Mini Collage Book – Try out some fun collage techniques and decorate your own booklet.
- Abstract Garland Painting – Explore abstract process painting and turn your finished piece into garland.
- Loom Weaving – Learn this simple weaving technique and create a colourful weaving.
- Picasso Inspired Portraits – Create a relief sculpture using wood shapes and more.
- Mini Market Stand – Build your own market stand in wood and make your products using polymer clay.
- Nature’s Flora Prints – Create a nature print using sun-activated print paper with card stock to frame it.
This box is ideal for children ages 6+ as there are small parts included. Order your Mix and Match Art Box by filling out the form below. You will be notified when your box(s) is ready. Payment can be made by e-transfer upon confirmation of your order.